- Brazil Live Coral Calcium is the only live harvested coral calcium from the untouched beaches of Brazil.
- Contains more minerals than the Okinawa coral calcium. Being live harvested and cold processed, Brazil Live Coral Calcium keeps its minerals intact, giving you a superior coral calcium.
- A 40 days supply. Living and Vibrant* 24 x More Trace Minerals* 3 x More Calcium and Magnesium* Cold Processed* Marine Nutrients, Proteins and Enzymes Kept In Tact* Live Harvested Brazilian Coral*
- Brazil Live Coral was rated #1 by www.coralcalcium-watchdog.com, a non profit organization that analyses and rates coral calcium products.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – We stand behind our products and will do what is necessary to ensure your satisfaction.
The Reported Benefits of Coral Calcium:• Supports bone health
• Muscle function
• Healthier lungs
• General balancing of moods
• Healthy arteries
• Periodontal improvement
• Much more..
What is in Coral Calcium?
Coral calcium is a natural blend of pure calcium, magnesium and trace minerals from coral. There is a huge body of science proving that many of these minerals are essential to the human body. read more on the importance of these minerals
Of course in a perfect world you would be able to obtain these minerals from your diet, but unfortunately it is near impossible to meet the recommended daily intakes for these important minerals. The recommended daily intake of calcium for adults is 1000 mg per day, but research shows the average American adult is only getting 600 mg of calcium from their food!
The latest government study shows a staggering 68% of Americans do not consume the recommended daily intake of magnesium. Even more frightening are data from this study showing that 19% of Americans do not consume even half of the government’s recommended daily intake of magnesium. Coral Calcium Supplements
It is quite clear that we need calcium, magnesium and trace minerals in our diet but the facts are the majority of individuals are not meeting the recommended daily intakes for these minerals, so it only makes sense to supplement. Coral calcium supplements naturally contain the optimal ratio of calcium, magnesium and trace minerals.
The majority of coral calcium products are from Okinawa Japan and can be separated into two categories, above sea coral calcium and below sea coral calcium. There is now a new live harvested coral calcium from the beaches of Brazil that contains much more magnesium plus twenty-four times more trace minerals than its Japanese counterparts.