- This Nerve Relax extract made from the natural highest quality human-grade Dried California Poppy, Oat Seed, PassionFlower Leaf, Valerian Root, Hops Flower, Skullcap, Wood Betony Herb. Other ingredients: vegetable palm glycerin, crystal clear water.
- Hawaii Pharm Nerve Relax Pet Supplement contains no GMO, gluten, heavy metals, artificial colors, preservatives or synthetic fertilizers!
- Super concentrated Nerve Relax Veterinary Natural Alcohol-FREE extract: dried plant/ solvents ratio is 1:3! 1 ml of our glycerite is approximately equal to 300 mg of dried plant.
- Nerve Relax Pet Herbal Supplement is 100% drug-free and non-addictive natural Glycerin based liquid formula proudly manufactured in the USA, Hawaii to ensure highest quality of the product!
- Suggested use: For cats and dogs, use 3 times per day, give 1 drop for every 2 pounds of body weight up to 50 pounds, plus 1 drop for every 4 pounds of body weight over 50 pounds. For example, a 70 lb. dog would be given 25 drops + 5 drops = 30 drops, three times each day (total 90 drops). Mixed the tincture with food.
This Nerve Relax Veterinary Natural Alcohol-FREE Liquid Extract made from organic or wild harvested Dried California Poppy, Oat Seed, Passionflower Leaf, Valerian Root, Hops Flower, Skullcap, Wood Betony Herb. California Poppy (Eschscholzia californica) can support the body and the immune system during headaches, anxiety, and sleeplessness. Instead of disrupting the psychological orientation of the user, it stabilizes it. Oat Seed (Avena sativa) maintains the nervous system when exhausted, it is used to support against nervous debility, stress, weak nerve force, anxiety, depression and the accompanying exhaustion, and general fatigue. Relieving muscle tension, Passionflower Leaf lowers blood pressure and calms anxiety. They are used for their sedative and soothing properties. Valerian Root (Valeriana officinalis) studies have shown significant improvement in sleep quality without morning grogginess, considered non-addictive. Hops Flower (Humulus lupulus) known as a nervine that may promote sleep, may help reduce excessive sexual desires. Skullcap (Scutellaria lateriflora) may have a calming effect, especially for worry, may help bring on a natural sleep. Wood Betony Herb (Stachys Officinalis) may relax muscles and nerves and help with head and face nerve discomfort. Any statements on this page have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is Herbal Supplement and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. We recommend that you consult with a qualified veterinarian before using this or any other herbal products.