- NATURAL PAIN RELIEF: Formulated with the world’s most trusted medicinal plants and herbs to relieve joint pain…before it starts!
- MAY SOOTHE OSTEOARTHRITIS SYMPTOMS: Targeting enzymes that cause inflammation, swelling and pain, Osteoarthritis symptoms can improve exponentially.
- SIX POTENT MEDICINAL PLANTS: Botanical researchers selected six plants known for naturally boosting joint health and providing pain relief.
- CLINICAL-STRENGTH DOSAGE: Proper quantities of these extracts matter just as much as their standardized process of extraction. Our standards are very high.
- NATURAL ASPIRIN ALTERNATIVE: An extract known as Tanacetum Parthenium, also called “feverfew”, has been credited as the Aspirin of the Medieval Times.
Ancient Relief: Doctor-Formulated, Clinical Strength, All-Natural Pain Relief Formula that Helps Stop Pain… Before It Starts!
Whether it’s a bad knee, a hip that locks up, or a lower back that hurts so bad you have to bend over to walk, joint pain can ruin your day and steal your sleep at night.
Harnessing unique pain-killing compounds in plants that provide deep, soothing, and lasting ‘whole body’ pain relief. In studies, these natural healing compounds target and alleviate inflammation and discomfort deep inside sore joints… where pain originates.
Ancient Relief from Vitality Now®
This 30-Day Supplement contains pharmaceutical-grade, botanical solutions that fuel joint health and helps to ease pain before it starts.
Doses Based on Scientific Research
Formulators of this supplement have dedicated scientific research and standardized practices of extraction that ensure clinical-strength dosage amounts.
Six Powerhouse Plant Extracts
- Boswellia Serrata: Anti-inflammatory properties can inhibit the release of an enzyme responsible for the swelling!
- Scutellariae Radix: Targeting the GI tract, this reported inflammation reducer also contains antioxidant flavonols known to fight free radicals.
- Cissus Quadrangularis: Used often in spas and gyms to treat muscle soreness.
- Huz Hang: Contains naphthoquinone, a known blaster of the enzyme that causes the common cold!
- Tanacetum Parthenium: Also known as “feverfew”, this was Aspirin in the Medieval times.
- Trifolium Pratense: Also known as the red clover extract, it’s reported to protect joint and muscle health and contains isoflavones.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If this botanical supplement doesn’t bloom into a solution, return within 60 days for a full refund, even empty.