- 12 Top quality, bouncy, standard sized yellow tennis balls. Thicker than normal tennis balls and mad
- Certified non toxic, non-abrasive felt is safe for your dog’s teeth – these dog balls are for all ag
- They fit all dog ball launchers to really keep your dog healthy, your dog fit and to tire your dog o
- Not designed to be a chew toy, should be used under supervision and discarded if they become damaged
- Excellent present for your dog for his birthday or for the owners birthday or Christmas – they come
Dogs need toys, lots of toys, some for when there’s exercise or walks (such as tennis balls) and some for when there’s yard time or home time (such as a snacker ball or a chew ball). Sure they sleep a lot but with all of that sleep they usually wake raring to go and if there’s no chance of exercise immediately you know they turn to the furniture, the shoes, the cushions or just running through your house or apartment as though a ghost is chasing them! So here at ‘The Dog’s Balls’ we’re in the process of creating masses of dog toys for every dog mood, every possible weather condition and for every size of living space to help you to keep your dog entertained – or even for you to be able to gift these toys to your family, friends and dog walking partners for birthdays, Christmas or other celebrations. Each dog toy we make comes with a fun and unique retail dog tag describing the toy in a fun way with a colorful character making our toys ideal gifts and presents. We often joke around with one of our team who took The Dog’s Balls as a gift on a first date with a dog lover, what an ice breaker that was and what a great date ensued! So that’s what we’re about and what we love doing for you and your hound is bringing you great dog toys and always trying to get the balance right between ease of play and durability. Be it the right bounce for a tennis ball or the right chewability for a rubber ball always balanced with some toughness – we know there are tough dogs out there and achieving that balance is always our greatest challenge. Take a look at our store front for other doggie ideas, including The Dog’s Bed. We welcome your feedback, suggestions, and stories of doggie dates, email us, or leave us a product review (particularly if you’re really happy) :) Woof Woof!