- [90-DAY 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE] Return even when it’s empty! We’re so confident that you will love AllergX that we offer a no-questions-asked, 100% money-back guarantee. What do you have to lose? Either restore a normal response to allergens (which is no allergic response at all) or you lose nothing!
- [ALL NATURAL PATENTED FORMULA] AllergXTM Allergy Defense Formula is a unique cherry-flavored lozenge that works to regulate the release of histamine before the onset of allergy symptoms. Antihistamines work only after the onset of symptoms. AllergX is a PRE-histamine.
- [CLINICALLY TESTED] The main ingredient in AllergX has been clinically tested by leading Board Certified Allergists. In contrast to commonly marketed antihistamines, such as cetirizine or loratadine for allergy treatment, AllergX is intended to work prior to the release of histamine by lowering IgE levels and, in turn, lessening allergy symptoms such as nasal congestion, sneezing, runny nose, itchy watery eyes, and itchy nose.
- [100% NON-DROWSY] Our all-natural, non-drowsy formula provides an energy boost while addressing the root cause of allergy symptoms. Clinical studies on thousands of allergy sufferers found no unwanted side effects.
- [DIRECTION FOR USE] Adults and children 12 years age and over: Each morning and evening dissolve one (1) tablet in your mouth, or under your tongue, then swallow. Start AllergX before the beginning of your allergy season and continue twice a day throughout the entire season, or use year-round for indoor allergies. You may use alongside antihistamines if necessary to manage current symptoms while AllergX works to lower IgE levels.
AllergXTM Allergy Defense Formula works by naturally regulating the over-production of the allergen antibody IgE, which in allergic individuals is produced in higher quantities than the body requires for a normal functioning healthy immune system. IgE antibodies attach themselves to mast cells, which are a component of the immune system that contain histamine and other chemicals involved in the allergic response.
Mast cells release histamine when they detect that a foreign invading substance, which could be potentially harmful – such as bacteria, viruses or funguses – have entered your body. The release of histamine and other inflammatory chemicals is intended to fight off the invading substance.
It’s Not The Pollen… Or Pet Dander… It’s The Histamine That Causes Allergy Symptoms!
In allergic individuals, there is a mix-up in the immune system that makes the body believe that certain harmless substances, such as pollens or pet dander, for example, should be treated as potentially dangerous, and the immune system responds by telling the mast cells to release their army of histamine. It is the body’s reaction to the histamine that results in allergic symptoms such as sneezing, itchy nose, runny nose and nasal congestion. Mast cells release histamine, causing the allergic reactions, when IgE antibodies (which attach to the surface of the mast cells, and wait for offending substances to be detected) come in contact with specific allergens. Therefore, it is logical that if your body produces fewer IgE antibodies, there will be less of them attaching to the mast cells, and, in turn, a lower likelihood that harmless allergens will find IgE antibodies and trigger an allergic reaction.