- ANTIMICROBIAL WOUND SPRAY – A veterinarian formulated ion chelated silver spray HORSES, DOGS & CATS. Can be used to treat a variety of skin conditions including Skin Infections, Dry Itchy Skin, Cuts, Burns, Rashes, Allergies, Fungal Infections, Flea, Tick and Insect Bites
- ANTIFUNGAL – ANTIBACTERIAL AND ANTIVIRAL SPRAY. Safe for internal or external use
- 100% ALL NATURAL – NON TOXIC- Painless when applied and totally odorless, It’s Safe for Pets and People. Speed healing in Wound Care and Burn Treatment.
- RELIEVES PAIN AND INFLAMMATION ON CONTACT Medical research has shown that “Silver Promotes Rapid Healing”.
- EASY TO APPLY – spray directly on wound area or apply with cotton ball or bandage. It’s safe and digestible put in water and food dishes to kill germs and keep water fresh longer. Spray off pet toys…kills germs.
EquiSilver Wound Spray with chelated silver kills over 650 disease causing organisms. Silver has shown to relieve pain and itching while reducing inflammation. The presence of silver near a virus, fungus, bacteria or other single pathogens disables its oxygen metabolism enzyme and within 4-6 minutes the pathogen suffocates and dies. Unlike pharmaceutical antibiotics, which also destroy beneficial enzymes, Silver leaves these tissues-cell enzymes intact. CHELATED The word “chelated” refers to a substance consisting of molecules that bind tightly to metal atoms, thus forcing the metal atoms to go wherever the chelator goes. The bound pair – chelator plus metal atom – is called a “chelate”. Chelators are intended to carry atoms into the body, or into the cells themselves, in larger amounts than the body would normally allow. It is proposed that the chelators are treated as desirable molecules by the recognition systems in cell walls, and are therefore given entry into the cells. When this process occurs in the cells, EquiSilver gains entry to the bloodstream; when it occurs in the cells lining the blood vessels, this will also allow the EquiSilver gain entry to other body tissues. COLLOIDS Colloids are materials made up of solid particles of such small size that when dispersed in water they remain in suspension rather than sinking. “Colloidal mineral” supplements consist of mineral salts or other mineral compounds converted into colloidal form, either by grinding or by rapid crystallization. Most colloidal substances are poorly bioavailable, since the colloidal particles, small as they are, are nevertheless far too large to be intestinally absorbed whole, and nearly all of the active ingredients are trapped in the interior of the particles, where they cannot come into contact with the transport channels in the cells.