- MOST ADVANCED PREBIOTIC – 600mg of PREBIOTIC scFOS (Short-chain fructo oligosaccharides) help support normal inflammatory response in addition to supporting digestive health
- LOSE WEIGHT – Weight-loss research suggests that healthy microflora in the gut can speed your metabolism and support fat loss. For healthy weight loss, give your body the prebotic support it needs.
- MICROBIOME AND BILE METABOLISM, Microbiome is the community of natural and essential organisms that live in your gut and it is important that it is healthy and balanced. Bile metabolism is an important function of the microbiome for food digestion and for the regulation of cholesterol. Microbiome Prebiotics help to maintain a healthy microbiome and bile metabolism.
- SUPPORT MOOD & BOOST ENERGY – Poor nutrient absorption can leave you short on essential vitamins and minerals. Fatigue, irritability, and a lack of motivation are signs of nutrient deficiency. Prebiotic’s help Probiotics develop a healthy microenvironment in the digestive system and gastrointestinal tract that optimizes nutrient absorption, giving you the positive energy and happy feelings to be your vibrant self.
- IMPROVE & MAINTAIN HEALTH – Your gut is home to 80% of your immune system, where good bacteria (probiotics) battle with bad bacteria to help relieve allergies, bloating, gas, and constipation. Prebiotics are essential for Probiotics to replenish fighting bacteria and help maintain digestive functions and immune health.
Microbiome Plus Gastrointestinal Prebiotics scFOS are plant-based fibres that act as fertiliser for probiotics and nurture the positive bacteria in our guts, large intestine and colon to help us with digestion, build immune, boost energy and improve overall health. Fuels the growth of beneficial gut bacteria, inhibits the growth and colonization of the harmful bacteria, and maintains a balance of healthy intestinal flora. Supercharges your digestive and immune systems. Normalizes bowel irregularities. They also increase calcium absorption and bone health. Enhances the production of an enzyme, called bile salt hydrolase (BSH) by promoting a healthy gut microbiome, and facilitates a healthy bile metabolism. Improves the absorption of micronutrients and is helpful for individuals who are unable to acquire specific nutrients from diet. The symbiotic (combination of pro-and prebiotic) formulation reduces GI inflammation. Best taken with the Microbiome Plus GI Probioitc L Reuteri NCIMB 30242.