- BLACK PEPPER – PIPER NIGRUM | Derived from unripe, sun-dried peppercorns, Black Pepper is similar to Clove in its sharp, spicy smell. Black Pepper essential oil blends well with Bergamot, Clary Sage, Clove, Coriander, Fennel, Frankincense, Geranium, Ginger, Grapefruit, Lavender, Juniper, Lemon, Sandalwood and Ylang-Ylang. This essential oil’s properties are: analgesic, antiseptic, antispasmodic, antitoxic, aphrodisiac, diaphoretic, digestive, diuretic, febifuge, laxative, rubefacient and tonic.
- USES & APPLICATION | Black Pepper may help with pain relief, rheumatism, chills, flu, colds, circulation muscle aches, and appetite stimulation. Add to other oils and diffuse to help create warmth for cold and chills. Use topically in base oil or cream to help with circulation. When using as a supplement or constipation aid, dilute 1 drop per 4 fluid oz of liquid such as soy or rice milk. (Can be used aromatically. Can be consumed. Can be used topically-dilute for young or sensitive skin.)
- 100% PURE – PREMIUM QUALITY | Spark Naturals oils are the purest Essential Oils available because we carefully and strategically source them from the best geographic areas in the world. Our oils are not diluted with carrier oils. There are no additives. We offer only top grade, pure oils to insure that our customers are receiving the best solutions for their bodies.
- STEAM DISTILLED OR COLD PRESSED | Our essential oils are made 100% through the steam distillation or cold pressing processes. We avoid heat pressing because it kills potency. With the perfect balance of pressure, temperature, and time, we are able to create high quality, potent oils that continue to maintain their integrity.
- 100% SATISFACTION GAURANTEE | We have worked hard to produce pure, high quality essential oils. We have experienced the benefits of using them ourselves. We stand behind each of our oils and believe that they are nothing short of the best. Add this to your cart today, you will not be disappointed.
Black Pepper – piper nigrum Description: Derived from unripe, sun-dried peppercorns, black pepper is similar to clove in its sharp, spicy smell and is a light amber to yellow green in color and has a watery viscosity. Possible Uses: Add to other oils and diffuse and may also use topically in base oil or cream. Blends well with: Bergamot, clary Sage, Clove, Coriander, Fennel, Frankincense, Geranium Ginger, Grapefruit, Lavender, Juniper, Lemon, Lime,Sandalwood and Ylang- Ylang Black Pepper essential oil application: Can be used aromatically Can be consumed Can be used topically (Dilute for young or sensitive skin)